With Eid just hanging by, online shopping for clothes during quarantine has become the new hobby of Pakistani women. Every Skype session, Whatsapp group call, Zoom session of a group of friends would include Eid shopping as the main topic of discussion.
Keeping this in mind, I decided to talk about one of my favourite brand Zara Shahjahan, which has launched a phenomenal Eid Collection this year.
The clothes are an amalgamation of sober designs, intrinsic embroideries, subtle colours, stylish cuts and beautiful dupattas.
Zara Shahjahan needs no introduction. The brand is a coalescence of a variety of colours, style, prints, cuts, quality fabric, detailing and high quality stitching (if applicable).
The brand takes its inspiration from history and nature. Their range comprises of Hand-crafted Bridals, Luxury Pret wear, Pret wear and Lawn collections. Some of their collections consist of fusion clothing.
Their high street sub brand is known at Coco By Zara Shahjahan.
The garments by Zara Shahjahan tend to provide a timeless look, which are worn with confidence, representing tradition. The garments comply with latest fashion trends, as well as comfort.
For orders, nationwide :
- Items purchased from online store are only to be exchanged with the online store.
- Items can be exchanged only if they are unused and the tags and labels are intact.
- Items can be exchanged within the first 14 days of purchase.
- A store credit is given in return of an exchange.
- Sale items do not qualify for exchange.
For international orders:
- No exchange is offered for international orders, unless product is faulty or delivered incorrectly.
Process of Exchange
For local orders, the items need to be sent back to the following address : 185/186-SQIE Kot Lakhoar Industry State, Lahore.
Should the item be faulty or incorrectly sent, a free pickup or delivery is organised.
Should there be any issues with the item fitting or sizing, a charged pickup and delivery could be organised.
ORDER PROCESSING AND CANCELLATION
Orders can be cancelled any time before they have been processed. If an order has been shipped, it cannot be cancelled.
Furthermore, Zara Shahjahan holds the authority of cancelling orders, in case of a declined payment or other reasons.
Order processing involves a confirmation email sent by the team of Zara Shahjahan. This email comprises of a tracking number too.
Subscribers are sent emails on a regular basis.
Customer Service can also be reached at [email protected] or call them at 92 303 3339 652.
- International orders above 150 USD are shipped free of cost.
- Charges for orders under 150 USD depend on size and weight of the package.
- Local orders under PKR 3, 000 incur a shipping cost of PKR 150.
- Orders above PKR 3,000 are shipped free of cost.
Local orders take upto 3-5 days to reach their destination. This depends on the size availability of the items.
International orders can take up to 7-10 days.
A tracking ID is provided as soon as order has been verified. This is done through SMS or email.
Zara Shahjahan used services by TCS and DHL. Orders can be tracked using their official websites.
Please refer to the following size guidelines to place your orders correctly.
Zara Shahjahan currently has two physical stores across Pakistan, with over 7 more stores opening soon.
- C Bukhari Commercial, DHA Karachi (021-35250202/0347-2550411)
- Manzil Studio, Gulberg (0322-4757626)
With Eid coming near day by day, stay home, stay safe and place your online orders.
Please share your valuable feedback!