Vegas.pk is the hub of original makeup from all around the world. You name it and they have it. From the drug store products to the high-end, top-notch ones, Vegas.pk stocks them. Not only makeup products but also accessories, skin-care, hair-care, fragrances and more. With over 157 makeup brands, they are serving as a physical store as well as an online shopping facility.
Vegas.pk is located at Land Mark 2 Plaza, E-11/2 Markaz, Islamabad. My recent visit to Vegas was when I went there to purchase my most extensively used concealer from Maybelline. The age rewind concealer is always a life saver for me, so my approach is to buy a new one before my current one finishes, so I do not run out of it.
Upon my visit, I got to know that they have recently stocked on Bling my Nadia Hussain. The promotions being made regarding Bling were so tempting that I had to buy at least one product from the range. I purchased the Bling Matte Lipstick in shade “Oolala”. I am happy to announce that it was a good buy.
An online shopping experience at Vegas was a good one too. The order took 4 business days to reach to my address and the package was exactly what I ordered.
Did you know? Vegas.pk delivers your order for just PKR 99 nationwide. Isn’t that exciting?
Brands at Vegas are more than 157 as per their website. The variety is huge. It gets tricky for people to choose between products. They do tend to have periodic and celebratory sales too.
The massive number of brands they stock include some well-known brands like, Anastasia Beverly Hills, NYX, Maybelline, Loreal, laura mercier, Makeup revolution, Morphe, NARS, Makari, LA Girl, Wet n Wild, ARDELL, Becca, Bourjois Paris, Chanel, Clinique, Clarins, Colourpop, Cover Girl, Dermalogica, Dior, e.l.f, Essence, Estee Lauder, Farsali, Freeman, Fenty Beauty, Guess, Huda Beauty, Jeffree Star Cosmetics, Kryolan, Oriflame, OLAY, Revlon, RIMMEL, smashbox, STILA, tarte, The Balm, Too Faced and many more.
Give me the honor to share with you guys, my most favourite drugstore and high-end products available at Vegas. The review by no means mean I am a MUA or beauty expert. These are just what I use for myself.
- Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette- One of the most pigmented eyechadow palettes.
- Benefit Hoola Matte Bronze- Being a bronzer, I feel it is a little pricy, but a one-time purchase can change the bronzing game, totally. A little goes a long way.
- Bourjois Air Mat 24H Foundation- This foundation is very light. It does not feel cakey at all.
- Essence Stay All Day Long Long Make-Up 30 – I am in the shade 10 (soft beige). It seems like wearing a monotoned skin.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup SPF 10 – You need to have this for full coverage, and this will never let you down.
- My Burberry EDT- This perfume was a gift. Trust me, I loved it.
- Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip – Highly affordable and long-lasting pigmented lip colour.
- Essence I Need A Miracle! Volumizing & Strengthening Mascara – This is my go-to Mascara. If you haven’t tried it, you must!
- A. Girl HD Pro Conceal – I use the peach corrector on my rough days when I haven’t had proper sleep.
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles – Believe you me, the concealer will conceal away all the darkness under your eyes. No one can judge your sleepless all nightery eyes.
- Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer – I use the color C2 which is full coverage.
- NH Bling Matte Lipstick- The shade “Oo’lala” literally gives you Oo’lala feels.
- Loreal True Match Super-blendable Foundation – The name says it all. Do give this one a try. I am half-way through my bottle, and it is convenient to wear this especially on a hot sunny day.
They can be contacted on :
Call +92 51 8431075
+92 300 8557423
Javeria Fahad (20-09-19)